There are a number of different ways that you can paint with me. I love to work with both artists and complete beginners to explore intuitive painting and loosen up your creativity.
Take my self-paced online workshop
Take an in-person workshop with me
There are currently no scheduled workshops. Please sign up to my email list to be advised when workshops are scheduled.
Join me for 1-on-1 intuitive painting sessions at my studio
I offer personalised 1-on-1 intuitive art sessions that will meet you wherever you on your creative journey. I offer hope, tools and a process to focus your intention, nourish your creative spirit and inspire you to delve deeply into your colourful inner world.
If you’ve not started in the past because you’ve felt afraid to, that’s okay. If you’ve started, but given up, that’s okay too. We will work together through a non-judgemental process to get past the icky feelings, by honouring them and understanding them, so that they aren’t quite so fearsome! There are no mistakes in creative self-expression and everything is allowed. We’ll follow intuition as a guide, and allow changes of direction and new stories to appear.
The emphasis of these classes is on fulfilling your desire to make art. Four weeks of intuitive art sessions will see you well on your way to making your first two artworks.
You are on your own creative journey. You already have everything you need to make meaningful, beautiful art. My job will be to walk alongside you with a big toolkit of ideas, prompts and encouragement. I will be right beside you with tools to get you through the icky and sticky bits. Here is how it works.
- Weekly two hour sessions in my studio in Stanford, one-on-one. These two hours together will be where you can ask questions, share breakthroughs and express frustrations. I will paint alongside you creating two paintings as you create yours, over a period of 4 weeks.
- Practical guidance to create your first two intuitive mixed media paintings over the 4 week period.
How to book your 1-on-1 sessions:
- Contact me or send me an email with your preferred dates/times for your sessions.
- Check your email for a message from me confirming your dates/times and requesting payment for the number of sessions you have booked.
- Pay for your sessions and let’s get started.
Four weeks of guided intuitive mixed media art sessions. Two hours a week. R1200