WORK WITH ME
Would you like to own one of my artworks that has been painted especially for you?
Or would you like to work one-on-one with me to get you started making intuitive art?
I offer commissions for intuitive paintings made just for you, and one-on-one intuitive art sessions at my studio.
You’ve been wanting one of my artworks for a while, but can’t decide which one is for you. You’d like to be part of the process of making the artwork, and have some input in the subject matter. Why not commission me to make an artwork especially for you?
I can use an intention or symbol that you have chosen, or a totem animal, or story, and make an intuitive artwork for you. I also make children’s name paintings imbued with your special intentions for the child.
How to commission art from me:
- Click the Email me now button below to let me know you are interested in commissioning an artwork from me.
- We will meet in person (or on Skype) to discuss what you want.
- I will give you a quote and send you a contract to sign.
- Once you decide to go ahead, a 50% deposit will be payable.
- Final payment is due once the painting is finished.
Prices start from R2500 (USD[convert number =2500 from “zar” to “usd”]) for 540 x 400 mm on canvas (21.25 x 15.75 inches).
1-on-1 Intuitive Painting Sessions
Do you want to make intuitive art but would like some personal guidance to get you started?
I offer personalised 1-on-1 intuitive mixed media art sessions that will meet you wherever you on your creative journey. I offer hope, tools and a process to focus your intention, nourish your creative spirit and inspire you to delve deeply into your colourful inner world.
If you’ve not started in the past because you’ve felt afraid to, that’s okay. If you’ve started, but given up, that’s okay too. We will work together through a non-judgemental process to get past the icky feelings, by honouring them and understanding them, so that they aren’t quite so fearsome! There are no mistakes in creative self-expression and everything is allowed. We’ll follow intuition as a guide, and allow changes of direction and new stories to appear.
The emphasis of these classes is on fulfilling your desire to make art. Four weeks of intuitive art sessions will see you well on your way to making your first two artworks.
You may also choose, over a further four weeks, to delve a bit deeper into the self-discovery and transformation side of intuitive art making. Together we can explore the different ways that you can use intuitive art as a tool to unleash creativity and strengthen intuition.
You are on your own creative journey. You already have everything you need to make meaningful, beautiful art. My job will be to walk alongside you with a big toolkit of ideas, prompts and encouragement. I will be right beside you with tools to get you through the icky and sticky bits. Here is how it works.
- Weekly two hour sessions in my studio home near Stanford, one-on-one. These two hours together will be where you can ask questions, share breakthroughs and express frustrations. I will paint alongside you creating two paintings as you create yours, over a period of 4 weeks. (Or 8 weeks if you would like to go deeper into the self-discovery aspect of intuitive art).
- Practical guidance to create your first two intuitive mixed media paintings in our first four weeks, and start another four in the further 4 weeks of sessions.
- Prompts to continue on your own between sessions.
- If you choose to book a full 8 weeks of intuitive art sessions, the second 4 weeks will be spent exploring four different ways to approach intuitive art for self-discovery. Whether you complete a painting a week, or start 4 paintings to continue at your leisure is completely up to you and depends on how much time you have for painting in between sessions and how quickly you work.
- Access to all resources on my website. You will receive a complimentary membership of my online intuitive mixed media workshop when you sign up for 8 weeks of intuitive art sessions.
How to book your 1-on-1 intuitive art sessions:
- Decide whether you want to book four weeks or eight weeks of sessions.
- Click the Book your sessions button below to email me your preferred dates/times for your sessions.
- Check your email for a message from me confirming your dates/times and requesting payment for the number of sessions you have booked.
- Pay for your sessions and let’s get started.
Four weeks of guided intuitive mixed media art sessions. Two hours a week. R1200
Eight weeks of guided mixed media art sessions. Two hours a week. R2000